8008 Surrey Pl
Jamaica, NY 11432
- They have 4 pieces of fried oreos for $2!
- Teriyaki comes over ramen noodles...Yum!
- Love love the spicy tuna tar tar and the volcano roll. Delicious goodness!
- Must get the volcano roll!!
- Spicy tuna is an absolute must. This place is family owned and gets swamped during peak hours. Expect to wait a while for your food (it's worth it). Go during off hours for better service.
- They sell ramune here! :3
- Kani salad is yummy! 110+ rolls and any one of them is good. The bulgogi however is not so good :(
- My favorite is the Craig! I love crunchies! N is ur not in the mood for sushi.. Get the Korean BBQ special for $10! N finish it off with the banana tempura ice cream! Great service & awesome deals!
- Good food but sushi chef is now at Kenta sushi on Bell Blvd and 40th street
- Great sushi, but SOO SLOW
- good food, but the bento box lunch does not come with sushi rolls. It does come with noodles that are very good. Service is slow, but lunch price and food compensate.
- The beyonce roll is suprising good. Very nice staff
- slow service but the fried vegetable dumplings and avocado salad more than compensate for delays
- Rainbow II no cucumber and kalbi box = best meal ever!