Supreme Sports Club
7080 Deepage Dr (Snowden River Parkway)
Columbia, MD 21045
- You're supposed to park between the lines
- Open 24/7! Check in (and get your workout on) whenever!
- Don't get a red light ticket making the left on Carved Stone. Not worth it.
- If you're not a package plan plus member you won't have access to the nicer machines. It kind of sucks by CA is like that.
- Holy narrow parking spaces Batman!
- Hot water for tea next to the tv!
- This place has it all: swimming/spinning/weight machines/yoga...
- The group fitness classes held here are first class!
- Exercise yes
- It would be nice if the cardio machines were better maintained
- Triathlon training is great here! Swim class meets 5:30am on Tuesdays and Brick meets on Sunday's (different times depending on time of year). Coach Liz Flynn is excellent! My kids love the kid space
- Love it sign up for package plan plus for the best experience
- If your a woman with PPP don't forget you have access to the women's gym! Not usually many people in there so you have extra room to work out.
- The layout is so confusing here, but kidspace is pretty good, and everything is clean enough. Classes fill up quick to make sure you sign up early. Parking sucks though.
- Clean lobby. Diet to go is good.
- When school is out skating is in from 1-4
- Roller skating on Friday and Saturday nights!
- Sunday morning runs at the indoor track is filled with families, so be prepared!
- Why would you try to check in with someone else's card?
- They will check your photo on your CA card so don't try to use another person's card, especially if they don't look like you in black and white.