- Love the symphony. A great night out for a decent price. Bring your picnic lunch, grab a glass of wine and listen to some god music!
- Lawn seats gets tiring! Upgrade to table seats when you go.
- Great venue to appreciate classical music under the stars.
- I wil never be mayor :-(
- Excellent end to the 4th of July weekend. Capped off with the Marine hymn and fireworks.
- You can sit outside, not pay and still enjoy if you have a wild 2 year old running around like we did!
- Went on last night of Star Spangled series celebrating July 4th. Had bayside lawn seats w/o good view of stage; screens made it fine. Fireworks tho were directly to left & marvelous! Good times!
- The Styx were awesome!!!
- Yo ho yo ho
- Nobuo Uematsu + FF = :D
- Wonderful event for a date or even the full family!
- Yes, the event may be outside, but it's still the symphony. Leave your crying brats at home.
- Love doing this event every year. Look for our group during the Broadway show. We're the big group of gays with the fabulous food!
- It is freaking awesome night.
- Get a table... It's so much better. Ray Charles tribute was so much better than the abba one.
- Very nice. Little warm bring some shade for the day performance.
- It was nice... But hot
- Bring your own food
- Great shows, great view equals good times!