Suki's Bar & Grill
Karaoke, Comedy Club, Bar
2401 SW 4th Ave (at S.W. Caruthers St.)
Portland, OR 97201
- Exactly what you'd expect from a bar in a Travelodge.
- This is it!
- Sweet potato fries are amazing, fresh cut sweet potato's!
- Monday night Trivia is back!
- Please don't sing: Don't Stop Believing, Love Shack, or What's Up- believe it or not these are guaranteed to annoy almost every staff member at any karaoke bar. Seriously, we hear that shit 3x a night
- KJ Chris Green (the best KJ in PDX), hosts a most extraordinary Karaoke Wed-Sun @9pm. Check it out.
- Comedy Tues with the raddest barkeep in town Mr. Brad Stevens
- on a Wednesday, order the Hot Dry Rub wings with Cajun Tater Tots. Feel the burn.
- Karaoke, $4 well drinks and yummy food
- Best karaoke in town! We wouldn't ever miss a night at Suki's when we come to Portland!
- Delicious steak!
- Fun karaoke! Drinks are nummy.
- Bulgogi Tacos
- Come down and watch all the 49er games! Eat some tots and pot stickers.
- If you are a would-be comedian, Suki's has the rowdiest crowd. 9pm Tuesdays.
- Ladies night Wednesday's $1 off cocktails and college night Thursday's $1 pbr and $1 off cocktails w/school ID
- Get here early on karoake night, say 8:30 and get on the rotation early so you are not waiting an hour or 5!
- $3 breakfast Saturday and Sunday.. budget yum!