Sugar Beets Thai
- Get a Thai salad and any of the currys, but avoid their Pad Thai.
- Food good. Service sucks.
- The spicy basil udon is total comfort food. Nothing fancy, just carb-o-rific
- Get take out! The food is so much better than this place looks. Love the calamari salad, papaya salad and green curry!
- This is a takeout place for sure, but the food is delicious.
- ehh not my fave at all the salad with ginger dressing was decent
- Just the basics. Hits the spot.
- Not cheap, lol
- Delivery took only 18 min. Order the Tom Kha Soup - it's soo amazing -and drunken noodles w veggie duck. Order both spicy!
- Spicy udon noodles with veggies sooo good! Happy to have this place in the hood. Fast delivery too.
- glass noodles& Tom ka tofu are delicious!
- This is my favorite Thai food in Williamsburg. Fantastic to order delivery from but don't try to eat there. They are so busy with takeout/delivery, you'll get subpar food and service.
- Order the roti!
- Hot a sour noodle soup!
- Best Thai Iced Tea EVER!!!! If you never had it...you MUST get it
- When the say very spicy, they mean it.
- Tom ka (-: