Grocery Store, American
211 W Lockwood Ave (btw Rock Hill Road and North Gore Ave.)
Webster Groves, MO 63119
- RFT 2012 Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Takeout Counter (Grocery Division)
- this county is speed trap central b careful of MHP i saw them once pull over 7 ppl at once and i was one of them.the last one going the slowest. and was getting passed like i was sitting still.
- Look for a wide selection of Kaldi's whole bean coffee near the bakery section. Options include excellent single origins, your favorite blends and decaf coffees.
- Get the saint Louis cupcakes, you won't be disappointed
- STL Metro Area's 1st Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaraunt is opening 12.12.13! Located at 1146 Town & Country Crossing Drive. For reservations call (636) 489.0059 or just stop in! Open at 11:30 am daily!
- Stop and say hi to Miss Hulling.
- Learn about French wines with the booklet from Peter. Great explanations, makes them less scary and much more understandable. Good Bordeaux: La Croix Davids, Domaine du Cassard Grand Corbin Manuel.
- Fabulous deli items
- Try the Perky Pepper Spread. It's AMAZING. Thanks, Deli Lady.
- Where else can you still find fresh Miss Hulling's cakes? This place is the best!
- If you click that you "like" Straub's Market on Facebook you can print out coupons each week. This week Oct 16-24 you can get a coupon for a free Triple Play brownie.
- Get Straubs fresh orange juice! Its the best OJ ever!
- 3 Little Pigs Pate year-round.
- Sushi and a full throttle. Good for a long shift at work