Stowe Mountain Lodge
Hotel, Resort, Lodge
- We LOVE the rooms at this luxury mountain resort! Our favorite features include the automatic fireplaces, huge windows with great views, full kitchens, and too-soft-to-be-true bamboo sheets.
- Amazing! Stowe Mountain Lodge is a beautiful place, romantic, and I lived good times here! Claudia Mittelstaedt
- Probably the nicest ski lodge in the East Coast. Go to the Hourglass Bar in the lodge instead of The bar in the Base Camp. It's much nicer, more intimate, and not overrun by families.
- Softest sheets ever.
- make reservations for dinner at the restaurant: Soltice, even if you're staying here. It's delish though!
- A nice place in Vermont/USA, to ski
- Horrible customer service and grossly overpriced. Beautiful place, but long waits, bad service in resort and resort restaurant
- Lovely place !!!! Lovely decoration !!!! Just perfect !!!!
- Very beautiful place to stay. It's far from Stowe village. It would be nice to know that there is a complimentary 2 hr car you can use (they did not tell us at check in or when talked to concierge).
- apparently people come here to ski and play outside too
- If you have a little one, day care is on site.
- One bedroom suites are great for multi generational vacation. Comfortable pullout bed. Plenty of room for a crib. Full gourmet kitchen. Dining area. Washer dryer. Need I say more?
- At the bar in spruce camp lodge there's often a free beer on tap sponsored by a local brewery.
- Great skiing and the entire resort is beautiful.
- Room service breakfast was delicious.
- Fave spot in Stowe! The rooms are comfortable (love the ridge line suites) and the views are fabulous. The pool area is great - I just wish kids didn't overrun the hot tubs
- Increblemente hermoso! Las camas son lo maximo y el hotel espectacular, habr que venir en invierno...
- Might be full of life during the winter season but come the first week of April, even with the 280in YTD snowfall of 2013, it becomes a ghost town.
- Beautiful resort - very pricy in winter, but affordable in summer! The rooms are amazing and the pool and views can't be beat!
- Amazing rooms, great food at the restaurant, very friendly an accommodating staff, worth every penny to stay here!