Beach, Surf Spot
Stinson Beach, CA 94970
- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, through Muir woods and along the coast until you come to Stinson Beach. Sit oceanside and see the San Francisco skyline in the distance and enjoy the waves
- Grab sammies at The Lunch Box and chow down at the beach.
- Best thing about this beach is the type of sand. Once it dries, just wipes right off.
- Best beach in Marin County!
- Beautiful beach to watch the sunrise and sunset.
- Very nice weather! Not so cold and not so hot! The sand is so soft,and doesn't hurt my feet!
- Best beach in northern Cali, beware of sharks if you go out too far, it's known as part of the red triangle for a reason, also best to have a wetsuit, the water is freezing
- Keep the beach nice. Also watch out for sharks and undressed Marin people. Both will bite and make you sick,,
- Watch out for sharks
- Beautiful beach, quiet and relax place to visit;)
- Pretty drive up the coast (little treacherous but worth it). The water is too cold to enjoy in Sept but the beach is perfect.
- Chill Northern Cal beach...worth hanging for the day.
- Take your dogs to the private beach side to the north.
- Awesome no frills place, not too crowded for a Sunday.
- Gorgeous at sunset.
- Long drive in from SF. Very small town without much to do but the beach I very nice.
- Bring a kite for the beach, have burgers at the dairy queen. You're in California, land of milk and honey.
- Come early and leave late or be stuck in CREEP-ALONG-TRAFFIC! You have been warned!
- Keep your eye out for turnouts on the drive to and from the beach because there are some great vantage points for pictures.