Stingrays at Caribbean Cove
Zoo, Zoo Exhibit
STL Zoo (Lakeside Crossing)
St Louis, MO 63110
- Feed the stingrays!
- They say not to pet the sharks but you totally can
- Free between 8 and 9am on sunday.
- Feeding these guys is soooo much fun.
- Great family fun touching the stingrays.
- For an animal adventure, feed the sting rays inside Caribbean Cove at St. Louis Zoo. You can even get up close & personal with sharks. The experience is educational and ecologically mindful.
- Be sure to visit at feeding time!
- Good times
- Closed till spring 2013
- Closed for the winter season, but free the first hour the zoo is open during the summer season!