Steak 'n Shake
American, Fast Food
- Happy Hour 2-4 thank christ
- Just waited longer than it took to use the bathroom before we were seated, with no one in line ahead of us. We have been sitting for almost fifteen minutes and no one has come over. Going to Denny's.
- Frisco Melt wasn't great compared to other burgers I've had from Steak and Shake. They were also skimpy on fries
- Try the Frisco Melt. It's da bomb!
- Worst resturant ever for a vegetarian
- Good food.
- Happy hour milkshake - $1.50
- Can't go wrong with a milk shake and burger.
- The service was OK food and atmosphere was great
- Good if you have no where else to go at 1 in the morning. Service is so-so, seen employee squabbles here before.
- Kids eat free on weekend and the honor coupons on too of that.
- I've been coming here for years but I think this will be my last time, service has been horrible, couldn't find my family a seat. And no silver dollar hash browns after breakfast, since when?
- The burger with the egg
- Golden Coral closed down, so we are here :(
- Will be the only place I come to twice in one day
- Happy hour half off shakes till 4
- Try the Western BBQ 'n Bacon, one of the best burgers I've had!!!
- Try the double chocolate fudge milk shake!
- The mint cookies n cream shake is to die for!!'
- try the strawberry banana side-by-side shake, its amazing.