500 C St NE (btwn 4th St. NE & 6th St. NE)
Washington, DC 20002
- Great playground for the tots, and in the spring the cherry blossoms rival the Tidal Basin.
- There's no official dog park here, but the east side has a nice, open area where neighborhood dogs and their owners congregate to hang out and play.
- If you have a dog this is the park to come too anytime of the day dogs everywhere all types sizes and breeds.
- One of my favorite parks of DC...very relaxing.
- The bushes are trimmed short enough that I feel safe cutting through the park alone or at night.
- This is a fabulous park/playground in the Capitol Hill area. Only 4 blocks from the Capitol and within one block of several restaurants. Great stop for the family if you want to have a picnic!
- Great park for toddlers
- The views are good and extremely very awesome
- DC or bust ;)