Food & Drink
Van Woustraat 154 (Pieter Aertszstraat)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1073 LW
- Beautiful International products, a cool place to hang out, while eating something delicious! A must try!
- Alleen pinnen, wel zo veilig. Trouwens de beste chips van Amsterdam.
- Finally, some healthy food instead of pancaken, chips or fast food everywhere! Great quinoa salad, fresh bottled OJ. Delightful young blond woman opens the place (July 2013).
- Great food to go. New concept and the store is named after the first name of the owner. Always ask if Stach is around. Open until 10pm
- Broodje rosbief met pesto!
- Brooodje rosbief
- Broodje rosbief met
- Cool chain of small grocery stores with snacks, coffee, pastries and food for take away
- The fact that they have gluten free cookies makes me very happy
- Fab food selection and nice energy song coffee with almond milk
- Friendly, affordable and honest food.
- Popping up almost in all amsterdam, these nice deli are great for a quick lunch, dont miss the chicken sandwich with basil-seasoned mayo!
- hey you! Let me be your shopping assistant: chicken in peanut sauce w/ green couscous, Fentimans rose bud soda, orange Tony Chocolonely and coconut water -x- @ambarsurastri
- The meatball sandwich is for kings
- Cool concept: buy food to warm up at home or to eat there! The Pizzas and "Indiaase Rijsttafel" were very good!
- Lekker eten, bijna altijd open en heel lekker biologisch brood!
- Nice new place to get food on the go. The salads and dishes are really tasteful, but the old and hard bread is certainly not worth 4,-
- Leuke aanwinst in de van wou. Lekker eten. De pasta met lamsvlees is een aanrader!
- Leuk concept maar dat je niet cash kunt betalen is belachelijk.