The St. Regis Deer Valley
Hotel, Resort, Event Space
- Hot chocolate bar in the library with chocolate shavings, vanilla bean whipped cream, marshmallows, and red hots. Great for the kids, or the kid in all of us!
- Have your butler deliver the French press coffee whenever the need for caffeine arises.
- St. Regis has a wine cellar and a Jean Georges restaurant. You'll need to take a tram to get here - and turn off your flash on your camera to capture the amazing views at night.
- This is a sweet place to go eat (medium price), very high-end, and then afterwards sit out on the patio and enjoy the most beautiful landscape! Very much worth the trip!
- Be prepared to enjoy one of the best ski resorts and place on earth!
- Don't miss the St. Regis rituals: champagne sabering and s'mores. Time changes occasionally so give them a call. :)
- Request a room with a fireplace..Also theres a tv inside the bathroom mirror!!
- The ginger margaritas are amazing!
- Welcome to Sundance 2012! Want exclusive access to the #BingBar? Grab friends & join Bing on GroupMe! http://binged.it/AhzqXO
- This place is amazing
- Ginger Margarita is awesome
- Cucumber martini is where it's at.
- Luxury all around.
- Great vibe and view
- Fun to take the fenicular up and have a drink slopeside
- Try the burger with bacon and relish jam. Medium is cooked to perfection and it pairs well with white or red.
- The St. Regis Deer Valley was one of the more wished for places throughout 2015s I Want Somewhere holiday campaign. Wheres your somewhere? Enter to win a bucket list experience.
- The hot tub and the cold plunge pool are a must for aprs
- One of my favorite hotels. Great views and ski in ski out (bike in bike out) convenience. Don't miss the 7420 Bloody Mary at the St. Regis Bar.
- Hot chocolate in the lobby is a must