St. Anthony Main Theatre
Movie Theater, Cineplex
115 Main St SE (at Central Ave SE)
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Discount Tuesdays: $5 movie tickets for all, $2 medium Popcorn, $2 medium drink. Best $9 you can spend to go to the movies.
- Park in the deck, on the street you're likely to get a ticket. Nice theaters.
- Try the movie. It's fantastic.
- Best popcorn EVER!
- Best popcorn in the city, brand new seats, fair prices, beautiful location... what's not to love?
- Cheap seats and good popcorn! Great little off-the-beaten-path styled theater. Suggested.
- They have the best. Popcorn. Ever.
- 7th row up, 7th seat in is the best!
- Great location! Great prices! Great service!
- Minneapolis Film Festival! <3
- Great popcorn!
- Popcorn isn't crazy expensive. Cute theater.
- Good prices, comfy seats and always new films!
- The student discount is great and the seats are comfy.
- Great place to spend a frigid Sunday.
- Great popcorn! The seats are comfy, but as they are some sort of leather, they're a bit slippery and kinda weird if you're a type of person that squirms a lot.
- Cool place, popcorn is actually quite good and makes up for the somewhat shabby screens.
- New seats are very comfortable with plenty of legroom.
- Goldy at The Grand Budapest screeninge
- Great location