Square One Fish Co
- $.50 oysters and $10 domestic beer buckets. If that's not your thing, try the Cajun fish. Pow!
- Anthony is the bomb.com
- Get the Portobello Grouper. Oh my lanta.
- Great food! Raw oysters are amazing!! John was a great waiter, so attentive
- The atmosphere, the amount of food you get for the price is fantastic. Been eating here for three years. Try the grit pie for dessert, it is excellent. Always order the specials, you can't go wrong.
- Food is outstanding!!
- Macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi is waaaaaaaay dry!!!
- The fish and chips are great. Malt vinegar is a must. Cheerio and pip pip.
- Blackened Blue Burger with Buffalo Shrimp! @squareonefishco
- Sit outside , athen is so nice
- Great service with Trip! Loved the shrimp and grits and the oyster eggs Benedict !
- Definitely eat at the bar if Anthony is working and tell him we told you to order one of his favorite dishes: Grouper Portobello, Seared Tuna, Stuffed Trout, or the Makie Mahi Mahi! Great guy with gre