Spy Global Cuisine and Lounge
- Try the 007 roll. It's awesome.
- Had the Tuna TaTaki and Kobe special. Their Sushi rivals west coast Sushi! Best in St Augustine
- Excellent sushi
- Ginger salad and golf finger roll!!!!! I would've taken a picture of both but I was already shoveling it in my mouth! Nom nom nom!!!
- Katie was the best server ever. Most amazing ginger salad and volcano roll.
- Clayton Bush music was awsome!! Food is great, good atmosphere.
- James W. was amazing. Had the crab cakes, Philadelphia roll, and rock n' roll as well as a bottle of wine. Everything was delicious and the atmosphere outside was wonderful with heaters and live music
- best sushi I've ever had! great atmosphere as well, and very excellent service from John. try the Jameson roll and shrimp tempura, it's like magic in your mouth!
- Get all the details on parking at spy here! http://spyglobalcuisine.com/category/Blog/
- Public Parking can be difficult here on Fri and Sat nights so try Ann O Malley's or Flagler parking.
- Come and say hello to Jeff, the owner. He's a real nice guy. Also check out the upstairs lounge- its amazing!
- I love rolls but I don't think they should include cream cheese. It takes over the flavor of the entire roll and all you taste is cream cheese.
- Probably great food but service takes forever! Hope you aren't starving....
- Gyoza is very good, great place to sit outside for a drink
- Great outside atmosphere; Bimo tini was great! Kamikaze roll is a lil spicy but still really good! Cucumber water is too legit!
- Got to get there soon, been so busy at Arena's Pizzeria
- Calamari and Lobster rangoons, so good!
- Firecracker Roll was awesome... Service left a little to be desired what with the random host guy taking orders. Staff all seemed a little confused.
- Crab cakes are fantastic. Ask for James W for a waiter! Great service, great food, and once they buff up their wine list, it will be a hotspot in the area. Check out the wine specials!!
- Crab cakes are AMAZING!!!!!