Sprague Farm & Brew Works
3:00am - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
- The beer is just OK, but the rustic barn atmosphere makes a stop here worth it. The locals are very friendly. Didn't sample the food. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Get the ale marry. It is a great American wheat and the corriander really brings a nice spicy fruity spin on the beer.
- It's all about the atmosphere. Local beer, country location, and great music!! Nothing better than the old kitchen tables to make it feel like home.
- Great place to go hang out. Country atmosphere. You have to see the big barn remodeled into a rustic looking bar. Its Great!! Friendly People
- I love this place so much! Great beers, great live music, amazing atmosphere
- Excellent beer with something new to try every month. Visiting breweries as well. Brian and Minnie are the best hosts you will ever meet!
- Entertainment, food and of course the BEER
- Great beer. Great atmosphere. Owners and staff are friendly and always can make a friend's at a community table.
- This place is fantastic. They have delicious beers (the scotchtober was our favorite), a fun outdoor area, and farm cats!
- Great beer and atmosphere. Food good too.
- Atmosphere, people,food and beer are all great!
- Beer and the owners are awesome!!
- No tasters ):
- Rustbelt is great
- Get the sampler so you can try all of their tasty beverages.
- Mug tippin' and smooth sippin' comes courtesy of these "mixed marshall arts" beer ninjas.
- Try the Effin' Beer, then likely blackout a few hours later.
- Love this place! Love the barn! Very friendly owner!
- Go check the band Sam and Frank every other friday. The Rocks!
- Great beers in a fantastic hangout environment - a big old barn. The menu is limited (hot dogs and brisket) but the chairs are comfy and there's a porch and a stage.