Sportsman's Bar and Grill
901 South Hwy. 69
New Glarus, WI 53574
- Great prices
- Great place!!! The owner is super friendly and they have great bloody Mary's with their own pickled Brussel sprouts, asparagus, mushrooms etc! Love it!!
- a very niceplace tovisit n enjot the your favorite food n drinks !
- A local bar with homemade breads, buns & a fresh-baked cookie with every food order. Very good & inexpensive. Pizza was wonderful.
- The munchies were great
- Food is good and they have 7 New Glarus beers on tap.
- Awesome friendly staff, especially since we are from out of town. Decent food, very inexpensive. A ton of the New Glarus brews on tap. 10/10
- Great growler/pizza specials. Do it!
- Home of the $2 bill!
- The beef sandwich is amazing.when they have it. Local grown beef...tasty, tender and cheap!
- Great food! Great customer service! And last but not least great atmosphere!!