Spiro's Pizza & Pasta - West Seattle
- House pizza and service was great. While I ate, another customer had a complaint about his takeout. They handled it w/ respect, fixed the order, and compd him a beverage while he waited.
- Sounds crazy but shrimp and kalamata olive pizza.
- A bit spendy for average quality pasta. Spent $22 on pasta with chicken, a Coke, and a modest tip. It's very cozy place and I like the staff, but it's not worth anything north of $20.
- Not sure why the subs don't have what I expect on a sub: lettuce, Tom, peppers, onions. Where is an Italian sub when you crave it in West Seattle?
- Always have the pizza
- Awesome staff
- Try the "pink sauce" on your pasta dish!