Science Museum, Event Space, Gift Shop
1 Tranquility Base (I-565 and Old Madison Pike)
Huntsville, AL 35805
- More than 500,000 students & adults from all over the U.S. and more than 40 countries have attended the program since its founding in 1982. Part of the 1986 movie SpaceCamp was filmed here.
- Space Camp is one of the best places to meet an astronaut on a Friday afternoon!
- The soon to be released Hollywood blockbuster "Space Warriors" was filmed here
- Shorts a definite in the summer time!
- If you are an Advanced Academy graduate, look for 12 day camp. It's the best!
- Excellent staff able to accommodate large school groups. 3 day pathfinder series was great for our 5th graders. They have examples of multiple rockets and space memorabilia.
- Go to the iMAX its worth it.
- By far the best camp I ever went to. It was a ridiculously awesome time, and fun meeting kids from all over the country.
- Free to military and retirees and family during Armed Forces Week!Yay !
- Mass Transportation, Surface Transportation, and Merchant Commerce always makes a huge difference in our economy.
- We need to keep sending students to Space Camp; and then off to the Air Force Academy.
- This is what jobs are all about.
- went to the 12 day camp when I was a kid
- Come on!! Visit Space Camp!! Come close to Space.
- Clarkshaw magnet school at camp April 25-27
- The Marriott has Starbucks coffee in the gift shop. It's worth the short walk.
- test test test..