Soy Japanese Grill & Roll
3335 S Figueroa St (University Gateway)
Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Way better than the one by the row
- Food is good. This shop say all of credit card accepted, but some credit cards cant use.
- Slowest fast food in LA. Don't park at a meter unless you can get to it FAST!
- Yummy but be prepared for a wait.
- Sorry, but this place just isn't good. They were very nice but the food was sub-par to put it nicely.
- The chicken bowl is probably the best $5 deal ever. Subway can eat it
- The chicken bowl is probably th
- Its OK rolls are too fat and full of rice. Its OK when you're hungry and wants something light :?
- Get the new spicy lobster roll! So good! It's at the soy at gateway but not the other soy on Figueroa
- Try their potstickers if you're not a vegetarian !