South Street Diner
140 South St (btwn 2nd & Hancock)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- DISCO FRIES YALL.
- Genevieve is the best!!!!
- Grab the City Paper and spend a lazy Sunday morning reading 'I love you I hate you' over their sausage and mushroom omelette. Good people watching if you get a booth by the windows.
- People like it for Pizza Bagels (and by people, I mean me).
- These scumbags add tips to your check regardless of size, review the bill before you pay or youll be fucked, not worth it for this shithole. Server blamed creditcard co, BS!!!
- My favorite diner in the world...and they now have a full bar...
- Super fast service! Not brag worthy quality, but definitely not bad. Huge soda cups. Honey mustard was funky tasting but homemade. Huuuge portions of food. Canned soup. Open 24 hours!
- Ask for kimmy! Best service ever :)
- Amazingly delicious food!
- New owners, new menu and new attitude - worth a visit (ESP if u were avoiding the old diner)
- Athenian omelet, home fries, French toast
- Solid diner food. The western omelette is classic and comes with enough hash browns to keep you full for days. Service is quick and friendly. Overall, this is a classic Philly diner in the best way.
- Surprisingly good pancakes.
- I love that I can get chorizo and scrapple all at the same time.
- This place is filled with the realest bitches out
- The pizza bagels are devine!
- Genevieve IS the best as well as the banana pancakes
- French toast is excellent and portion sizes are big.
- Here's the thing, this place has eighteen billion types of food. Italian, Mexican, American, breakfast, you name it. None is good. Run away. Every meal can be had WITH A SIDE OF SPAGHETTI.
- The early morning waitress is the best!