South End Food Trucks
375 Harrison Ave (Traveler Street)
Boston, MA 02118
10:00am - 4:00pm
- Lines are huge, just like my mother
- Beer garden on Sunday's!
- Worth the wait for food! Roxy's Grilled Cheese and Frozen Hoagies are must try food trucks
- It's so packed these days its not even fun...
- Huge lines and places run out of food so go early
- Awesome place to try so many things. What I love about SOWA food trucks is that some of them are rotated so the same ones are not always there.
- Roxy's truffle fries are good. The Trolley's lemonade is gross. Fugu's beef tacos are decent.
- Nutella frozen hot chocolate from Paris Creperie!
- Go at 11:30 to beat the lines...
- They need more tables here.
- Great experience
- Every food truck you wanted to tryin Boston is here!
- Empanadas, Empanadas, Empanadas!!! They are amazing!
- Lots of trucks all in one spot! Sweet!
- Every Sunday 11am - 4pm
- Food trucks!