Soon Tet Vegetarian Restaurant 顺德素食馆
Vegetarian / Vegan
19, Jalan 14, Desa Jaya
Kepong, Selangor 52100
- The vegan bkt it's good n in a good price ,it's crowded during dinner time but it's worth to wait
- The bak kut teh here the best I ever had!
- Herbal soup is tasty but too much mock meat. There are other dishes on menu too. Interesting yam rice. Hard to find parking. Brought own tea leaf. Was charged RM6 for hot water 5pax which is pricy.
- The vegetarian bak kut teh and vegetarian fish curry is really good here, yum yum!
- Wah, So Goooood!
- Nice Vegetarian BA GU TEH ^^ will visit again!
- Best bak kut teh ever! was awesome too
- Was so disappointed with the food here. Ordered bah kut teh, sour pork knuckle,Hakka fried pork belly and and Yao mak vege, taste was pretty bad. Didn't get what I was expect from the review of others
- nice bak kut teh :)
- Vegetarian Bak Kut Teh is good....
- Vegetarian bah kuh teh and four emperor are the best sellers here. Not too forget their homemade leong sui. They have wide varieties of dishes for chap fan too.
- Go as early as posb, went at 8.30pm a few times, and they were closing ready
- Love their bak kut teh here...
- The four emperor here is good
- The vege bags tea, claypot hot milk & belacan petai are the hot selling here.
- One the best vegetarian restaurant in Kepong.
- Nice vegetarian ba kut teh
- Very delicious must try .............