Somewhere In Bangkok
- The massaman curry is amazing, but you can't go wrong with this menu. Everything is fresh, delicious and served in a cozy space. Who knew the best Thai food I've ever had would be tucked away here?
- The best Thai in the area. Easy. Love this place. Seafood pad thai for me.
- The massaman curry is amazing.
- Off the hook! Yum! Highly recommend as a Thai restaurant and will revisit whenever I am in the area.
- Great place for Thai. Know there may be a wait, yet worth it.
- They don't serve alcohol but you can BYOB
- Shrimp pad Thai is great! Service is lousy.
- The fried rice is amazing
- Food was well prepared and presented. Service was very good. Because the location is ugly (middle of used car lot), recommend using take-out
- If you're into Thai food then you gotta give this restaurant a try. The Bangkok Fried Rice is my fav. They don't serve alcohol but it's BYOB for anything that gets you tipsy. Highly recommended.
- Awesome food! Very fresh.
- Get the Lad Na, it is unbelievable!
- Nothing that great...I've had better.
- Happy Birthday Anatole!
- best Thai food in all of Connecticut. everything here is seriously delicious