Pullman San Francisco Bay
- Was told they have a shuttle every hour to the sfo airport...
- Another great reason to stay here: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many amenities here for guests. Its fast and easy to connect.
- Exit the hotel, turn left, follow the walkway then cross at the traffic signal, there you'll find various service shops, restaurants (Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican), and a supermarket.
- They started to use a drill to fix something at 6:45am! They say "we're sorry it will finish at 7:30am". At hotels, usually guests are supposed to be sleep at that early!
- Due to my work I've been to hundreds of hotels in most countries of every continent. This one is by far the worst hotel I've stayed in. Terrible service and bad attitude of staff is unacceptable.
- CHEGAMOS DEPOIS DE MUITO VO
- Best bed/pillow/duvet combo ever! Pastries and French press coffee. Awesome! Shuttle is a pain in the ass from SFO. Take a taxi unless you have unlimited time.
- Rates are going up. .. book n advance earlier the better. Renovations are good. There is a plug to charge your phone or tablet by the bed now.
- Shuttle bus is going once per hour only so if you are not lucky you can wait at the airport/hotel very long.The hotel is middle of nowhere, Caltrain stop to SF is about 20 mins walk to Belmont.#Orcl
- They told us they provide shuttle bus from and to the airport. This bus is every hour and it fits only 6 people so we had to wait for 2 hours at the airport and its full.still waiting
- This place is well crap.
- Self-parking garage is now $4/first hour, $2/extra hrs, $20 max.
- It says "currently closed" It is NOT closed, I am typing this from one of its rooms, on April 2nd 2013. Foursquare please correct this info. Thx.
- If you need a taxi call DeSoto Cab, 855-970-1300 credit cards ok!
- Hot water coming and going. Several missed breakfasts caused by lack of restaurant capacity.
- Order the fruit plate from room service. Out of this world.
- Can never get Internet access between 11pm - 5am. Make sure you have 3G data plan as backup!
- Ask for myo at the bar ... He's the man!
- Restaurant Bay 223 is ok but don't expect their 'risotto' to be Risotto -> oven burned rice cakes. Crab cake was good, though.
- Have lunch