Snoqualmie Falls Candy Factory
Candy Store, Ice Cream
- Buying fudge by weight so you know you consumed more than a pound of fudge is a truly gratifying experience.
- Went for the homemade taffy, stayed for the cheeseburger. There happened to be a big block party across the street when I went so I sat outdoors and people-watched for a bit.
- Not clean at all (everything was dirty & sticky) but food was good & friendly staff
- Amazing burgers and mac'n cheese; candy is top notch and the ice cream tops the experience.
- good sugar free selection!
- Make sure you try their toffees. So good!
- Best pit stop on your way to the Falls.
- A great old fashioned candy store and soda jerk. Stop in for a gigantic ice cream cone