Smoke 'Que & Brew
2411 Village Green Pl
Champaign, IL 61822
- Service is slow, so be sure you have plenty of time before you come here...
- Smoke closed a few months ago.
- Excellent service, didn't have to wait long. The food was fantastic :)
- Not great. Fries got cold in about a minute and weren't good to start out with. BBQ sauces aren't great and salad dressing sucked. Sub par.
- Good , but no Blackdog.
- Unimpressed. Things must have really changed since the other reviews. Pulled pork is not pre pulled, but pulled fat chunks. Sweet potato casserole is casserole minus the potatoes. Even more ick items
- Meat a little dry but overall good meal. Beans and fries were excellent
- The wings are fabulous! Some of the best. Meaty and smoked crispy.
- Call ahead. Service is a bit slow for takeout
- huge portions probably to make up for the lack of quality
- Great service would choose them over boneyard(racist) anyday based on the service alone.
- Mmmmm skillet cookies!
- Sweet potato pecan casserole side - sort of like an extra dessert.