Smith Museum of Stained Glass Windows
Art Museum, Art Gallery
- Stop and read about your favorite works, but make sure you don't block the people trying to walk by you.
- Beautiful glass work!!!
- Find the window made out of old glass soda bottles.
- Next door to WBEZ, home of Ira Glass. Coincidence?
- Most Thursday afternoons, visitors can take a free tour led by the museum curator, Rolf Achilles.
- Check out the history of chicago timeline, very informative.
- Really fantastic museum thats well worth checking out
- At the far end of Navy Pier, but it's free and worth a look
- Worth a walk through. Beautiful pieces w/ interesting stories.
- It should be seen. Extremly good.
- A great collection, but hard to enjoy because of people passing through (or even loitering there) while having loud conversations.
- At the far end of Navy Pier, but it's free and worth a look. Contains 8 windows by Tiffany.
- This place is the ONLY good reason to go to the Navy Pier.
- Time to cool off
- Very cool exhibits. I never thought I could be so interested in glass before!
- Make sure to go all the way to the end and move very close to see the detail of the angel appearing in one of the Tiffany glass for a secret special effect... . . .