Slice of Heaven
- Cali veggie omlet is great! Nice casual atmosphere.
- Tuna Nioise salad
- Gluten-free options and a variety of lunch items including a kale salad.
- Very tasty gelato
- Awesome omelets
- Coffee, omeletts, eggs Benedict, kale caesar and burger
- Great Place! Make sure you know what you want. when you get to the register to pay, they give you a menu, then you have a seat & wait for them to find your block of wood with a #.
- Both the smoked salmon and the homemade bagels are amazing...
- It's all good, but the breakfast sandwich is beyond good! Try a pecan pastry with cream cheese frosting. Both are very reasonably priced.
- Get the Salmon Bagel works for breakfast - it's the freshest tasting smoked salmon I've ever had.
- Food is excellent as well as the coffee! Don't orange juice...it's not fresh squeezed.
- Great little place.
- Best quesedilla I've ever had in my life!
- Fantastic greek omlet.
- The stuffed french toast is insane.
- Bomb butternut squash soup. It was magical.
- My favorite food spot in my favorite town. Try the Southwestern Wrap. Fish and chips are great too.