Skip One Seafood
$ $ $
- Such great seafood! Super fresh and great prices.
- Always well worth the wait.
- There lobster is so good and you can catch lobster on your own for $3
- conch fritters are a little spicy but sooo good!
- Go Sunday thru Thursday. Many All You Can Eat specials!
- Fresh and tasty seafood!! I recommend the king crab legs for dinner and key lime pie for dessert!! You will leave Skip One happy and full. Staff is super nice!!!
- All of their seafood. Most people order fried, but you can also have it baked, broiled or Cajun spiced.
- We all tried something different including the fish cake appetizer. Fantastic! I had Grouper, shrimp and scallops.
- Get the crunchy grouper sandwich. Relish!
- Good seafood, except grilled shrimp...kind of tastes like bleach for some reason.
- Say hello to the helpless lobsters they have on display. They're the ones front & center slowly freezing to death.
- Conch chowder delicious!
- Shrimp platter absolutely the best !
- All you can eat fried fish for $13.99 is a great deal.
- Great food. Service was kind of slow BUT the food quality more than made up for it.
- A neat local place great seafood
- Very wonderful seafood, don't pass up this place if you are in Fort Meyers, The key lime pie is AWESOME!!!
- The coconut shrimp is the best in the nation that I have found. Delicious!!!
- Mahi-Mahi sandwich was good as expected. Try the Bahamian Conch Chowder. It is well seasoned with just the right amount of heat.
- Everything was fabulous. Smoked salmon appetizer was incredible!