12:00pm - 7:00pm
12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Behind the large green barn doors on Dwight Street is where the magic happens...
- While not currently open to the public for tours, this brewery - open since 2005 - is the birthplace of off-the-wall, experimental beer that has made it one of the most-beloved breweries in New York.
- Try the Beer Flight
- find your Sauce by taking the simple quiz below...
- Beer is good. This is good beer.
- want to go
- No tours or taproom.
- Awesome when not closed for renovations haha
- I tried to go here today but couldnt find the brewery. Super disappointed bc my fiance and I love sixpoint craft beers. Plus not a good area.
- No tours right now, but should be back soon.
- Try the Mini Oreos
- Try the fried chicken
- If you ever have the opportunity to tour the brewery jump on it. If you're lucky, you'll be able to sample unreleased beers from the Sixpoint kegerator.
- walk over to sixpoint, drink yourself a sweet action ale on tap, check out the rooftop farm and chill with those chickens.
- Ask to see the amazing roof farm and chill with the chickens.
- Cool brewery to get some cool beer