- The red pepper curry is fantastic
- Only place I know that serves roti for dessert!
- Love the interior decor
- Pad see eiew is good, and cocktails are quite eclectic
- Not great. We went on a Saturday around 8pm and the place was nearly empty. Red curry and pad thai were both supremely mediocre.
- The bar is cute too.
- Live the interior. Good food.
- For believing I'm not a curry person, the green curry was great.
- Best hot n sour soup! Really good curries, most amazing orange chicken!!
- Food is always good, hip decor & good electronic music in the background. I just had the ramen for lunch, with the ramen fad in the area this is a great value at $12.95, and of course super tasty!
- Lovely, hip atmosphere & attentive service. Try the homemade crab rangoon or calamari & the rich curries. Affordable Japanese sak. Complimentary rice crackers when dining in! Great carry out too.
- Very mediocre. Won't be going back.
- I'd recommend getting several dishes and sharing! Everything was good! Watch out for some secretly spicy dishes.
- Chicken panang curry extra spicy is the way to go.
- Try the duck! Unique and tasty.
- The green curry is great, very thick, creamy sauce. Comes with an egg which was interesting.
- Fantastic Thai food with a trendy ambience. Great vegetarian options and very friendly towards large groups. The red pepper curry and panang curry are superb! Would call ahead for reservations.
- Been in the city for 20 years... Best Thai Food in Chicago..success....
- Fusion Thai cuisine
- Everything here is good, but the curry is especially fantastico.