Rock Club, Dive Bar
218 E Lexington St (at Guilford Ave)
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Small and loud. Perfect for a concert :)
- All shows at The Sidebar are all-ages.
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: Punk-rock venues are a dying breed in this country, so the Sidebar gets points automatically for supporting the cause." http://bsun.md/VpURvh
- Sidebar is the venue for the cop bar Kavanaugh's in HBO's The Wire, about Baltimore's crime!
- Drinks are cheap and music is good.
- One of my favorite music venues in Baltimore. Great bands, great drink prices, and there is usually close parking.
- Nice close dive bar. All you need for happy hour venting. Also...if you need to find a lawyer
- Cool low-key spot where heavy metal bands play
- Tip big, and the bartenders will take amazingly good care of you. A true punk rockers paradise.
- They don't serve food, but if you are generous to the bartenders, they'll be generous back
- Small but lively
- Place is Rad!
- I come here to do what I call "comedy". Other people call it different things. Mostly negative things.