Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Shoprite always a wider variety of specialty items than its local competitors. And good beer selection!
- If you're looking for great steak, head right over to the butcher and tell him what you want. Don't forget to tip a few bucks. I go there to get rib eye. You can tell them how thick you want it.
- Fresh locally grown apples!!!
- Best selection of the local grown apples
- chaos during the can can sales. good prices though.
- Look everywhere and find plenty organic and special diet choices!!
- Prolly have a better experience when the new store opens in the Kmart lot.
- Horrible parking lot. Configuration of the store is confusing, and can be kept cleaner. Prices are good.
- Parking lot is the worst!
- They carry Bilinski's no pork casing sausage!! Now I don't have to traverse to Brooklyn of Manhattan to buy them.
- This place is always overpacked!
- The worst store in Staten Island. Never again.