Shogun Japanese Steakhouse
Japanese, Asian, Sushi
3420 U.S. 60
Barboursville, WV 25504
- The best part of my meal was not having two Jack asses argue about onions while I enjoyed one of the best atmosphers in town. Great place!
- Although the tips don't mention anything but onions, everything I've had here has been delicious. Try the WV Roll!
- Everything is delicious!
- I disagree. I don't like onions but Shogun has the best Japanese fried rice I have tried.
- Get the fried noodles with your meal. They are great. Scallops melt in your mouth.
- the wonderful atmosphere and the fun environment makes the food even more delicious. Always tastes fresh. Definitely worth going!
- They take reservations!
- Get the Kani salad. Always.
- Never had anything bad here. Such wonderful food! Delicious!
- yesterday i used my card to pay for the meal there. the next day about 1 hr ago my card was used on a Chinese website to make 300 dollars of purchases lucky chase fraud alert stopped the transaction
- The lunch sushi is an excellent bargain.
- Skip the fried rice altogether & opt for the fried noodles...so good they'll make you wonder why all the fuss over rice and/or onions.
- If you don't like onions, DO NOT get the fried rice. Seriously the worst way to ruin a good Japanese experience is onions in everything.