4100 Greenway (at Stratford Rd)
Baltimore, MD 21218
- No gates, admission is free. Tulips are best near end of April, beginning of May. Passed down since the 1800's there are over 80,000 tulip bulbs not to mention the other interesting plants.
- Admire the fabulous mansions and take in the expansive variety of flora and fauna. Take a detour to Blythewood, between Charles Street and Wyndhurst Street--one of the nicest streets in Baltimore.
- What Jennifer Gilbert loves about Baltimore: "Everyone knows the gardens for the tulips in the spring. But it's just as beautiful, in its own way, in the dead of winter when life appears to be dormant
- Beautiful Scenery! Beautiful Date!
- Small park, but decent amount of flowers if that's your thing. Worth the drive from Towson in the Spring.
- Glad to be here! Perfect day! Saw hundreds of beautiful faces of colorful tulips that you can't turn your head away. Do visit here.... There are several parkings around residents ' houses.
- Amazing beds of tulips that you can't turn your head frm looking at beautiful faces of colorful tulips... Perfect day for strolling...
- Beautiful! Made a great place to take our wedding photos.
- Kucuk alan ozellikle gelmenoze gerek yok cicekler yaz cicegi son bahar ufa kisin gelirseniz cimenden baska bsey yok
- Beautiful place!
- Exquisite :9
- Amazing tulips
- Walked the Gardens several days before Easter.....trees and tulips in full bloom....gorgeous! Spontaneous music provided by a local flute player as children danced to the beautiful melodies!