Sherman Oaks Galleria
15301 Ventura Blvd (at Sepulveda Blvd)
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
- Get validated somewhere to reduce your parking cost.
- Designed like a wind tunnel so dress warm, but there's a nice movie theatre, your go-to chain restaurants (cheesecake, PF changs) and ben & jerry's for dessert!
- Parking sucks and lanes are tiny, drive carefully!
- Parking spots can fit smart cars. Everybody else head up to the higher floors for the bigger spots.
- Nothing to see really.
- *If you're looking for a work out...go to this mall & PARK!
- Parking here sucks!
- Even if you valet, you still have to get your parking ticket validated.
- The View from the second floor balcony looking south towards the intersection of Ventura and Sepulveda.
- Some great restaurant choices for small outdoor mall. Fuddruckers, PF Changs, cheesecake factory, Starbucks and others.
- Bonne course
- This place sucks! Go only for movies. Urban home is a cool store though.
- Parking here is super easy...not! So just go straight to valet parking! $7 service charge and great celeb spot haha
- The walk from parking to theatres is very long!!
- Check out Townhouse or Fuddruckers for a burger before heading to the Arclight!
- Terrible parking
- go to the second floor and instead of turning left you turn right and end up in a free movie!
- Pretty much exclusively food options. There are like 4 stores, one of which is a T Mobile
- The Cheesecake Factory. A moment on the lips. A lifetime on the hips. LOL
- Amazing place for shopping and eating!