Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
Hotel, Event Space
- Elevators are slower than your mom.
- My wedding reception was held here. One of the best ballrooms in Indy is here with windows overlooking the monument downtown.
- I would say don't stay here. The temp was set to 60 degrees in our room and it was unbearably hot in march! Also, loud, persistent drilling noises for 2 hours
- Internet not included for these rates?? C'mon - even McDees gives away free wifi,...
- The "All Night Menu" room service menu ends at 11 pm.
- The service is great! The rooms, not so much. The beds are comfortable though! Order Room Service the portobello burger is AMAZING and u get a complimentary bottle of water !
- Hahahaha don't be fooled by previous tip. The pools is so tiny u won't believe it.
- It's VERY VERY noisy....you can hear everything from the street & in the hallway. Elevators & internet are REALLY slow.
- Its a sauna down here.. Set for 60 degrees but it's really 84! No towels, and 1/2 the machines are broken
- Didn't get the room we paid for because they over booked. Had to pay for parking and internet. Trying to act like a high class hotel but falling way short.
- Ask for a gin and tonic Bombay sapphire
- They indeed have "top flight security of the world!!"
- My life is here :)
- Tough spot... Rolled into town late, found a room at a good price. But you have to pay extra for parking and Internet. A $40 add on to the room Before You leave. Not excited at all about this hotel..
- This place is horrible. Rooms are hot. Never have enough towels in the rooms.
- Love this place just one thing I would change is the food in the club room after going to new York and eating we have some work to do here
- If you have a large vehicle that won't fit in the Sheraton's garage, head a block west on Ohio St for some inexpensive meter parking and free overnight/weekend parking
- Concierge is very polite & accomodating although not overly knowledgeable of local happenings. Also their isn't wifi in this hotel but they do have plugin pay-per-day Internet. No spa but a nice bar.
- Odd bathroom layout and some of the front desk staff was rather incompetent
- Enjoyed the club lounge floor. Good views. Comfortable room although a tad small. Overall a pleasant experience.