Aquarium, Theme Park
- The tunnel is long and the moving walkway is slow so youll have plenty of time to see the sharks. Youll have another chance (with smaller crowds) at the end of the tunnel, too. See video:
- Shark Encounter takes you on a journey through the worlds largest underwater viewing tunnel for a rare, as-close-as-you-dare look at these prehistoric predators.
- A little scary but amazing!!
- When Im in Orlando & I come to SeaWorld, this is one place I like to visit. !
- Excellent food, all while immersed in a unique, one-of-a-kind environment.
- Very nice and beautiful!!!! See all and take a photos ; )
- Awesome place!!! A lot of teeth though lol
- don't put your hand in the tank with these sharks, or you be sorry.
- The Quick Que is worth the money. Also, we're glad to have bucked up for preferred parking.
- Comida boa, lugar incrvel, sob o aqurio dos tubares! Adoro!
- Great close pic with shark.
- Really interesting. Humans not on the diet sheet
- Great for kids an grown ups
- It's really amazing to see these sharks up close...
- LOVE this exhibit! Restaurant is pretty good too. There's a pretty good variety of species and I always love a good aquarium tunnel. I just wish it was easier to go back and see the animals again!
- Sem graa, falta tubares de verdade, maiores e mais monstros
- Un recorrido por donde se pueden ver tiburones :3
- Sharks are at the end so don't wait around in the first tunnel.
- Passeio legal!!! Tubares passa por cima !!! Existe um restaurante dentro muito legal mas so com reserva e fecha as 16h
- Yryen bantla tnelin iinden bakmak iyi deil istediiniz kadar inceleyemiyorsunuz ama ok ve youn ekilde balklar var