1208 5th Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- This has been my bar since 1996... Possibly the best place to have a beer in the city. And, George does rule! If you're lucky, it will be dead and he'll have his guitar out!
- Best bar for after Pens games. Speaking of best, George rules behind the bar. Tip that man well!
- Best bartenders in the burgh. Very inexpensive. Great spot to have a few before a Pens game
- Definitely try a Duquesne Pilsner. You just might find a new favorite beer!
- Incredibly nice bartender and patrons. Great convos. Great dive bar.
- $15 bucks for a pitcher of Labatt's?!?! What happened to the 32 oz. drafts for $2.25 when I was a DU student... Damn!
- Great place for anything going on at consol.
- Best bar before/after pens game! Even raffle off a jersey every home game
- Great sports bar with really friendly people! :)