Seven Sports Bar
14 E Franklin St
New Freedom, PA 17349
- Club sandwich is no good. Expensive for bar food.
- Great food, wonderful weekend specials. Servers are attentive, craft beers-- not your typical bar.
- Moderately priced; standard bar food menu - not a culinary delight but it is a sports bar. Beer and wings are the standard. Go to the Glen Rock Inn if you're in the mood for finer dining.
- Great new place in town. Check it out.
- Decent beer options, good bar food/entees. Mixed ambience. Nothing pretentious. Great "after" kind of place.
- We had wings, soup, ribs, and pizza. All were delicious and plenty of food. Great drink options and service was attentive. Didn't wait for anything and bartenders were friendly Will definitely go back
- Great atmosphere, good service.
- Queso Dip is a must-starter!
- $.50 wings on Monday. Very good!
- Food is great...nice new bar...
- Food takes a long time to come after you order. Be prepared for a wait. Don't come here if you're in a hurry.
- Great new place. Great vibe. Real good honest food. A great adfition to the area
- Buy some flippin bar stools. People who have to stand at the bar don't stay long and they don't order food. :-)
- Overpriced food & horrible service.
- They don't take reservations...unless you know the owner, apparently.
- Lively spot, good food too.
- Crab tots mmmm