Sevan Bakery & Deli
599 Mount Auburn St
Watertown, MA 02472
- The family-run shop makes more than half a dozen varieties of baklava, all of which feature gorgeously bronzed, shatteringly crisp pastry that's dripping with honey syrup and meaty nut fillings.
- Best place on eastern seaboard for Armenian (and Turkish) goodies
- Excellent hummus
- Spice and baklava dreamland
- The baklava is to die for. Try one with fruit, or the cream version
- Nutty cheese spread is delicious.
- Great! You can find everything for best price. Also they are so friendly and kind. Sevan my favorite shopping spot!...
- Try the pistachio baklava!
- Tulumba and kaymak
- Armenian-Turkish super market, not a huge fan of their bakery stuff though
- Sojouk wraps & hummus. The best.
- Salad bar style trail mix is amazing as well as the guys that own it
- go for dried fruit, French feta, kibbee, fresh pita. keep an eye out for Anna Sortun from Sofra. family run.
- Amazing pita, hummus, feta, and all related food supplies
- Afghan bread with spicy hummus and maamoula red spread! Mmmmm
- Hummus is fantastic. Just picked up some cookies to try. Great prices on authentic, homemade goodies both sweet and savory. Guys who work there are delightful.
- Go here and acquire pastries, nuts, and hummus
- The Sevan Crackers are outstanding -- crunchy, yummy, super-spiced. Also, a dozen variations on baklava and at least six varieties of feta cheese at half the price of Whole Food$.