Serrano's Mexican Restaurant
141 S Arizona Ave (btw Boston St & Chicago St)
Chandler, AZ 85225
- Great Mexican food! Made a good first impression with friendly wait staff! :) try the fundito sauce on the side with anything.
- Portion are huge! Good place to split a plate.
- You know this place has good food of they have been here sence 1979. I went to school with Serranos back in mid 80s.
- They have Taco Tuesdays for 2,50, small but good! My rate is kinda low because everything is too spice, more than usual Mexican around
- Happy hour specials are good
- We had Green Chili Rellanos. They were great.
- Tammy is the best waitress ever! Awesome prickly pear margaritas!
- They accommodate private parties really well!
- Best food ever!
- Best fried ice cream I've ever had!
- Sylvia is the BEST waitress!
- Ask questions they will accomplish your requests
- <3 the chips & salsa :)
- Mexican food, white people style. Awful, bland, boring food.
- Margarita cupcakes are awesome and worth the money.
- This family-owned restaurant is long on service, friendliness and some tasty dishes! The shredded chicken chimichanga was delicious!