Farmer's Market, Restaurant
- This 1,000-acre New Urbanist community thrives on sustainable living and ample greenspace.
- Nice place to hide from the city.
- OMG yummy.
- The greenhouse is a must visit!
- Energy independence is possible with Solar Energy USA. Visit www.solarenergy-usa.com for affordable solar solutions.
- The Blue Eyed Daisy Cafe / Coffee Shop has free wifi, award winning cup cakes and a nice environment. Tele-work anyone?
- Amazing food :) Seriously, Chef does just about everything right :)
- Go to the Serenbe Farmers Market 9am-noon from May until November. It's on the village green. Lots of local produce.
- Beautiful peaceful scenery
- Try the Bloody Mary - Get the spicy vodka! Delish!
- Love Serenbe it's a magical place to shop , eat, hike, get a spa treatment or just visit with friends
- Great weekend getaway!!
- Yummy brunch at the Hil with Jennifer, Ellen and Monica
- Interesting place. The Hil is okay.
- Try the Ass Kisser Smoked Porter Beer
- Order the Lamb and let me know if it's not the best you've ever had.
- The Crab Fritters will make you change your religion! The best!
- Crab cakes are KILLER and the chicken will change your life
- skip the chicken pot pie. its incredibly bland.
- Hmm a tip? How about... EVERYTHING is delicious and the staff is absolutely amazing. One of my favorite places on the planet.