Cosmetics, Perfume Shop
- Huge selection of everything at Sephora. It can get busy at lunch time but lots of helpful folks walking around to answer questions and help you spend more than you need to!
- My favorite location, the staff are all super sweet and helpful.
- Blue nails are awesome for Fall. Pick up a bottle of Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Long Lasting Nail Lacquer in No. 44 (and see it on p.234 in our Oct 2011 issue!)
- Did you know that all hair is made of keratin? KeratinPerfect will leave your hair looking healthy & youthful by deeply infusing strands with natural keratin. And there's no formaldehyde to be found!
- The best store ever and cast ever ! Union SQ!
- Don't steal anything here! I just saw someone getting arrested!
- This is my favorite Sephora in the City hands down! The staff is super friendly and know their products!
- When I'm having a crappy day I just head over and redo my make up and paint my nails with 40$ nail polish I would ever actually buy. Leave store feeling helluva lot better
- Josie Moran Argan Oil is my new obsession. My skin has never looked so good.
- The new store looks great! They're super generous with free samples so get some!
- Buxom products, amazing! Try the plumping lipgloss, its worth it!
- Great place to try on new makeup and looks :)
- Waterproof sephora brand eyeliners stay on great!
- Get to VIB Rouge status for free makeup sessions.
- Top notch Sephora location. Probably the best one in the city.
- The nicest Sephora I have been to.
- This Sephora is hellish during after work hours. Find a check out line by the front windows or haircare to skip the snaking main checkout line.
- Really nice staff
- Pretty big Sephora! They have all brands for makeup, perfume, body/skin care, hair products. Beauty & lash bar. It's hard to get an associates attention at times, so be persistent!
- The staff is always really attentive and helpful