Seoul Garden Restaurant
$ $ $
1833 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Try the Coniments
- best of dah koreatown / shakalohana
- Not sure why the rib eye for BBQ is frozen?
- Having good side dishes with good food. Worth trying at least once.
- Pro tip: don't cook the veggies too long; if you do, you'll miss out on the nutrients
- Try the Duck Jing-Gee Skhan - Wow! Look at these fresh vegetables! Can you beat udon and porridge afterward? (via @Foodspotting)
- It's quality but I prefer flavorful shabu. If you're looking for meat with light subtle flavors, this place is for you.
- ... . 14
- (Korean BBQ, without seasoning) was good, but the portion was small for the price. Steamed and seasoned fish was actually better, to my surprise.
- A bit pricey
- Best Korean shabu shabu in ktown
- Try the japchae!!!
- Try the Beef Jing-Gee Skhan
- Try the Soup
- Best Korean style shabu shabu!!
- The food is great - had korean BBQ w/ rice, cucumbers, beef strips, eggs, etc. It cost $11 and it was so much food! You get kimchi, seaweed, pickled veggies. Authentic Korean food!
- Get the Beef Jing-Gee Skhan. It's Korean Shabu Shabu and the best thing ever!!!