Seminary Co-op Bookstore
5751 S Woodlawn Ave (at 58th St.)
Chicago, IL 60637
- Books. Endless row upon row of books. You will duck pipes, dodge faucets, and squeeze between shelves and working furnaces, and you will love every minute of it.
- get Lost in this Bookstore in the Basement of what was a Church, now becoming the Milton Friedman Institute. They have maps if you truly do get lost though! Buy some ridiculously academic book!
- Excellent selection of books. Scholarly works and serious literature, poetry, philosophy, and history are well represented. The theology section is wanting, especially compared to Powell's. Expensive.
- One of the best places to get lost at UChicago!
- Huge selection, friendly and knowledgeable staff will hook you up with the perfect book.
- Good selection of academic books
- A good selection of academic books
- You haven't been to Hyde Park if you haven't been to the Seminary Co-Op.
- I always find things I didn't know I was looking for. Oh and the Marxism section is amazing.
- A maze of books. That's the best way to describe this place.
- Located in the basement of the Theological Seminary, the Seminary Co-op is the only bookstore I've encountered where you might actually get lost.
- I will call this place "The" bookstore .. I want to spend the whole summer here !
- Bookshelves are like a labyrinth so look around and enjoy, treasures everywhere
- Frommers describes it as among the best Uni bookstores west of Oxford. After entering the main building walk just past the ascending stone stairwell on left, bookstore is on basement level.