The Seelbach Hilton Louisville
- Look for ghosts on 8th and 10th floors.
- Snap a few photos in the lobby (on the staircase!). It's a gorgeous old building.
- The ghost stories the manager tells with great enthusiasm are not gonna help sleeping! I hope i wont see the suicidal girl in blue or the man who died standing by the window..
- No free breakfast. Whomp Whomp
- Beautiful hotel with a great staff. I've stayed here for a week every month for over a year and have always had a positive experience.
- Peter Thomas Roth soaps/shampoos are divine (ask for extras!)
- Beautiful hotel! Small rooms but neat Peter Thomas Roth toiletries. Internet needs work
- Stay outta the handicapped spots if your not authorized. Especially PARC cars and trucks visiting or doing maintenance to the entry/exit gates!!!!
- Itll tell you something you didnt know.
- Such amazing history check out the murals in the ceiling and go to the basement to see the pottery wall room its the only room like it left in the world
- Great hotel with so much history. The only place to stay in downtown Louisville.
- Fancy old hotel, but rooms are very small.
- Beautiful hotel in the best location walking distance to 4th street live
- I love the history and grandeur of this hotel. I highly recommend the bar as the service and cocktails were top notch. This is an old building so don't expect perfection. Well worth the price.
- The gorgeous, historic appearance is a worthwhile trade off for the smallish rooms.
- Classic hotel with lots of history. Excellent bourbon bar and a good Concierge lounge on the 7th floor for gold/diamond members.
- The bar downstairs was absolutely beautiful
- Chef Todd Richards serves up paddlefish roe with little blini pancakes & chopped egg white & yolks. Other menu items include yukon potato poached in ham-hock broth & sunny side up truffle quail eggs.
- We pay $200 and don't get breakfast or parking? Going to stay elsewhere on our next visit