Sedona Airport Overlook
Scenic Lookout, Airport, Mountain
- Meteorite shower peeks tonight Aug 12 at 2am - should be able to see about 50 shooting stars per hour
- Absolutely gorgeous views of red rocks and West Sedona!! This is a must see. Try for a time when not crowded to really appreciate the view and the energy from nearby vortex.
- Get here at least 20 mins before sunset-- it gets packed!
- Gets quite crowded, especially at sunset. Better to go at sunrise.
- Best place to come at night with a camera with long exposure! Also check out the UFOs
- Sunsets are crowded. I've heard from the locals that sunrise is the time to go.
- Great views of Red Rocks and Sedona
- If you wait until 5 to get there you may be out of luck. Call & reserve a table for dinner to solve the problem.
- Nice Views
- Visiting from Ohio & found the perfect sunset! Definitely worth the drive up to the overlook.
- Best to see at sundown. Great place to see the city lights.
- I love this place... so serene and beautiful beyond! ...when I can look down and see the incredible place I get to live...thank you God for this beauty and these sweet noisy beetles in the trees :)
- The view from up there is astonishing. Bring your cameras and get ready for pictures!
- $3.00 charge for parking.
- Very crowded at sunset but plenty of parking. Expect many photos and selfies
- We didnt see anything good at sunset.
- Get the best sunrise and sunset views here! Parking is limited, so get here early!
- Vista panormica excelente
- A beautiful spot for pictures!
- Great view at sunrise